Gameplay in Ashes of the Singularity.
- Left-Click on an object to select
- Right-Click to send to a destination
- Left-Drag to select multiple objects
- Right-Drag to move the camera
- Middle mouse to change camera angle and zoom level
Helpful Tips and Tricks:
- You can turn groups of units into an “army” by selecting all of your units and hitting “Z”. You can also press CTRL-1 (or any other number) to access them easily by pressing the corresponding number key.
- Pay attention to your hotkeys! Most buildings and commands are associated with a letter. By pressing that key to issue the command, you save valuable time and can build and expand more quickly.
- Make use of the repeat queue as the game progresses. This allows you to have your factories continue building while you manage your units as they conquer bases. Select a factory, choose the unit composition you want it to provide, and then select the “repeat queue” button.
- All units have strengths and weaknesses to one another. In order to ensure victory, don’t build a bunch of the same units. Build a large variety so that your opponent can’t counter your attacks as easily.