Calling orbital support actions and installing global upgrades to your forces are both accomplished by spending Quanta, which is generated by Quantum Relay (PHC) and Quantum Archive (Substrate) buildings.
- Each building produces one Quantum per second. Building multiples is generally recommended.
- Every time you call an orbital or install a global upgrade, that action’s cost increases. Orbitals also have cooldowns
- Orbitals are powerful single-shot actions that have an often-dramatic effect on the battlefield. Additionally, both the
PHC and Substrate have economic orbitals that have subtler but equally important effects.
- Sensor Sweep - Focusing orbital assets grants sight over an area for a time.
- Amplify - An Amplifier has its output further permanently boosted with a quantum link to your Nexus. Note: You
must first build an Amplifier on a controlled Power Generator.
- Engineer Drop - Calls an emergency Engineer down from low orbit to any location your forces can see.
- Intensive Care - A swarm of healing drones is fired from a specialized orbital railgun to any site you have direct
- Plasma Storm - A localized storm of destructive plasma is created by creatively warping the ionosphere.
- Incursion - A small raiding force materializes through an unstable teleport to any location you can see.
- Orbital Strike - Causes massive destruction in an area by dropping a tungsten rod from orbit.
- Carving Turret - A horribly powerful Carving Turret is temporarily instantiated at any location you can see.
- EMP Pulse - Drops all shields in a localized area by detonating a small hydrogen weapon in the upper