Calling orbital support actions and installing global upgrades to your forces are both accomplished by spending Quanta, which is generated by Quantum Relay (PHC) and Quantum Archive (Substrate) buildings.
- Each building produces one Quantum per second. Building multiples is generally recommended.
- Every time you call an orbital or install a global upgrade, that action’s cost increases. Orbitals also have cooldowns between uses.
- Orbitals are powerful single-shot actions that have an often-dramatic effect on the battlefield. Additionally, both the PHC and Substrate have economic orbitals that have subtler but equally important effects.
- Overcharge - Temporarily boost a single Power Generator or Amplifier's output with a short-lived unstable quantum linkage.
- Regenerate - Quickly restores shield integrity in a small area via controlled disruption of the magnetosphere.
- Sensor Drone - Teleports a sensor drone in to scan the target location and provide live intelligence until it is destroyed.
- Boost - Permanently increase a Power Generator or Amplifier's output via careful modulation of quantum pairs. This can be done three times per region, with diminishing returns.
- Drone Swarm - Gate an assault drone swarm to any location you can see with medium-range quantumteleportation.
- Kill - Cause incredible damage to a single Dreadnought by teleporting a swarm of destructive nanites directlyinto its inner systems.
- Avatar - Summons an armed and battle-ready scout craft from orbit.
- Detonate - Enormous destructive force in an area is concentrated with a sprinkling of small antimatter charges from orbit.